Thank you for your interest in partnering with Butcher's Farm Market Bakery for your next fundraiser! Let us take care of all of the work, and leave you with a worry-free, easy, and profitable fundraiser! We use only the freshest ingredients and no preservatives in our baked goods - so they are sure to be a hit!
Highlights & Info
- All items are made right here at our Market. (We recommend enjoying your baked goods within 2-4 days to ensure the best quality.)
- We offer Chocolate Chip, Molasses, and Snickerdoodle Cookies by the dozen, and our oversized Sugar-Cake Cookies by the half-dozen.
- Our Peanut Butter Fudge is hand poured in to a container easy for open-and-close (if there's any left once you open it!)
- We feature our farm-fresh Zucchini Bread in small loaf pans, with or without nuts.
- Enjoy a single Apple Dumplin' or small Apple Pie with apples picked from local-to-us orchards.
- An oversized single Brownie with Chocolate Chunks makes for a tasty treat anytime!
- Whoopie Pies are a PA Dutch favorite! We offer them in 5 different flavors: Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin, Chocolate with Buttercream Icing, or Chocolate with Peanut Butter Icing.
- Scrumptious Cupcakes are one of our top 5 sellers. These come in a 4-pack and are filled and topped with either Buttercream or Peanut Butter Icing.
How Our Program Works:
- Please contact us at 717-567-3539 to schedule your fundraising event with us. Documents will then be available for a representative of your organization to pick up at the market for distribution to your organization. You will need to make copies of the fundraising forms, with your organization information added to them.
- At least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled pickup date, we need all completed orders turned in to the market. Keep in mind that we do not use preservatives, so your pickup date should be no more than 1 day from when you plan to distribute. (We recommend an afternoon pickup, an evening distribution to organization members, and a distribution to your buyers that same or next day).
- All payments from your customers are to be made to your organization. One check or cash payment should be made to Butcher's Farm Market at the time you pick up your orders.
- To reduce the possibility of damage to our products, we will have them packaged in stackable containers for you. A large van(s) or pickup truck(s) with a covered bed will generally be needed for pickup. We will be able to give you an idea of how many vehicles you will need once we have your final counts**
* Butcher's Farm Market cannot be held responsible for any damage to our products once they leave our possession.
Options, Costs, & Profits:
(Chocolate Chip, Molasses, & Snickerdoodle)
|Sugar Cake Cookies||$2.50/half dozen||$3.50||$1.00|
|Peanut Butter Fudge||$3.50/container||$4.50||$1.00|
(with our without nuts)
|Apple Dumplin'||$2.50/single dumplin'||$3.50||$1.00|
|Apple Pie||$4.50/small pie||$6.00||$1.50|
|Brownie||$1.50/oversized single brownie||$2.00||$.50|
|Whoopie Pies||$1.25/whoopie pie||$2.25||$1.00|
** All baked goods are processed in a facility that uses nuts. Ingredients labels will be on each individual item.
"This year the Marysville Baseball and Softball Association decided to do something different to earn some money, so we chose to do a Whoopie Pie Fundraiser. With it being the first time we did a fundraiser like this, we had no idea how we would do. To say this fundraiser was a success is an understatement. It was a HUGE success! We sold over 1,400 pies, profiting over $1,500! Butchers made this fundraiser so easy! We took the orders, they did the rest! Thank you to Butcher's Farm Market for supporting Marysville Baseball and Softball!"
- Valerie C.